Friday, February 3, 2017

A day with CBS...


It's a great time with CBS on this whole year, 2016 for me.  I found myself as a changed person by the blessing and the grace of the LORD Jesus who poured HIS spirit on me. Sometimes in CBS I may be weak, may I fall down or may I not complete of my task in time before the LORD presence but the LORD has always put HIS warm hand with me. HE had been never leaving HIS hand from my life.   

In this whole year 2016, It became a time with friends for sharing and doing the things of the CBS activities with all friends, It came so true for the blessing moment where I gained more LORD's mercy in my life. Especially I wanna thank all the CBS friends, who always encourage me to take my effort for the build of the LORD's kingdom and make my strength better. It become a time with full of GOD's glory and fellowship between different friends from the different part of the Kathmandu valley. 
In this whole 2016, I involved in many different events or programs directly or indirectly, but only things I learned that,"God is there where you give your whole heart for Him, if you have God purpose to serve Him then you cannot run away." and "It's a most blessing when we lift our God together".
In CBS it's a great time where every event's are run by the students, for the students and to the students. I wanna thank to NBCBS office also who always inspire and guide us to make a glorify our awesome God. CBS make me a nearness to the God, and filled my heart with joy. when we do a programs, It's a pleasure that, God always with us.

Finally, CBS became a one of the part of my life, where I gain lot of blessings, loves, skills, encourage, relationship with God and many more. It's a time to build the God glory together, and He want to run by the young students and youths.

"Remember your creator in the days of your youth..."ECCLESIASTES 12:1 says, Really, God want to use young people to save the spirit of peoples who does not know God. Therefore, In our young days we must pray for a vision to save the soul of peoples of every nation and ready to do a something for God even it may be little but in God there is a great reward. So in CBS it a time to joy in the Lord and take a responsibility to make our God glorify by doing His will.  
May God bless every CBS students, leaders and it's ministry...........  

No comments:

Post a Comment