Sunday, February 5, 2017

I am not a lucky, I am blessed....

The blessing of the God in my life is uncountable, which I have found and never be express by my mouth. The truth is that, I am not a lucky but I am a blessed child of my heavenly father. Everyday He guide me in a right path and blessing on my work. God is so merciful and kindly where I found my true hidden joy. It is absolutely true that, "The true joy is hidden in the love of Jesus Christ" which I found in my life.

In early 1994 on April I was born in a lower level family with third child of my father. I grew up on my hometown, which is named Tandi. Since childhood I regularly goes to my church but I have not knew about the truth of the Jesus Christ. It just do a formality to go to church and sing of His praise but When I was 12 I found Jesus is real who shed His blood on the cross to save us from our sin, and  I decided to accept Jesus in my life. This is one moment which I never forgot. Yes, It's true that, to follow and accept Jesus is not  easy but God always became a tower and strength person in my life to overcome from my difficulties. 



Everyday I feel I am so blessed child, when I wake up from my bed. And grateful to His name. I don't know why God caught me but only the reason is that He loves me so much, before the conceive on my mother womb and the creation of the world, God has chosen me. 
I am so thankful to my father, who does a work of prayer every morning for me. He always inspire me to be a good in my life. My father always encourage me to hold the Jesus name and walk ahead to achieve the goals and be able to stand on my feet.

One poem which I like most;

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."


Yes, Jesus, I am your precious child. You love me ever and ever and won't leave me. Praise  Your name on the most high.  Blessed be your name, Hallelujah. 

1 comment: