Thursday, February 16, 2017

My Educational blessings...

After completion of my School Leaving Certificate (SLC), I was in dilemma to choose a good faculty for my career. I don't know how to choose a good faculty to enter into a real educational life. It was a big time-consuming moment where I have no any good idea to capture the relative faculty but from my inner heart, I had like to join the Science so much. So I went one of science college near of my town called New Capital College where I gave my entrance exams and passed it.

But after days, I received a scholarship information for the +2 program from my church pastors and leader who helped me so much to receive this scholarship which was provided by the Higher Secondary Educational Board. I filled up all the forms and take an exam for the scholarship and waiting for a result. At result publish time I see there is my name on the merit list, where I wanna so thank my heavenly father who provides me this scholarship. I got scholarship not on the science faculty but on the commerce faculty. It was a full scholarship for the +2 program where I have no any need to pay.  And God had made a best moment and blessing in my life on my intermediate educational level. And I have no any regret that I can't read science. but it was a God plan to enter into the commerce field. 
When my intermediate level (+2) has been passed out, I like to join Bachelor in Business Administration but It was so costly and in my town there in no any colleges of Business Administration It was only in the Bharatpur and Narayanghad side. Where I can't. One night when I was listening to the radio, It announces about the Bachelor's Scholarships which was provided from the Pokhara University. And I also wish to join on that scholarship program, So I and some of my friends apply for the scholarship program and take exams in Pokhara University for the BBA and BBA-BI But when the result published I search my name on the merit list but there is no name of me. I became disappointed and lost my hope on it. After a few days, once again Pokhara University has published a second list name of Scholars once again I searched there is also not of my name. I really frustrated and felt that I can't do well. and I like to back on my own previous way. I came on the Kathmandu in 2012 on September month and joined on Business Studies at Everest College Galkopakha thamel, I regularly go to college and take classes in Bachelor in Business Studies, which I have not chosen, I choose it because of my loose. 
After the one month class taken of Business Studies, One unknown call came in my phone and I picked it which I have been never listening before, From that phone, It changes my study mind I informed that You are shortlisted for the Pokhara University scholarship award. It was so happiness for me that I got scholarship on BBA and BBA-BI but I need to choose only one program So left BBA-BI and choose BBA. After shortlisted I saw my name on the merit list. and gave big thanks to my heavenly father who listens to my prayer and provides me the scholarship from Pokhara University. After resigning on the BBA-BI and chose on the BBA, University sent me on the NCIT College to join it. After two months of NCIT college starting BBA 2012 batch, I joined and saw a lot of amazing grace on it. 
Currently, I have completed my bachelor degree with good grades and so grateful to the Lord Jesus who gives me this opportunity to study this bachelor degree. I am fully satisfaction on my bachelor education where I gain a commercial benefit which is my career. Now I have no feel regret that I couldn't read a science faculty. But I feel It is a God plan to enroll me here in a management faculty where He has a big plan for my better educational life and future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment